Good Morning Readers! Today, and every Monday from here on out, we’d like to share our top 5 pins from Pinterest. We may feature some cool recipes, products or maybe Pinterest kitties, but this week we’d like to share our Top 5 DIY projects we want to try!
- Paint Stick Basket – We will never look at paint stirrers the same again, and may have to make several trips to Home Depot in the near future. This has so many possibilities. A centerpiece is a good idea, but what about filling it up with some soap, sugar scrub, a few handmade washcloths and a candle – instant spa gift! Learn how to make it from Build Basic.
- DIY Painted Bottles – This is a fantastic way to upcycle glass bottles you would otherwise put in the recycling bin. We will be posting a tutorial this week on how to remove labels and adhesives from bottles and other things, so keep an eye out if you want to try this project out! The stripes makes us really happy! Learn how to make your bottles beautiful over at The Pottery Barn Blog.
- DIY Scuba Skirt – This would be for our teenage daughter. We’d probably make it a bit longer. We’d definitely make it a bit longer, but this is a simple DIY that we could do with her, which is a bonus. Get the directions from a pair & a spare.
- Revamped Chair – We’ve wanted to do this for some time now, so we were excited to see this easy tutorial from Brit + Co.
- DIY Guess Who Board Game – This was one of our favorite games as kids. The possibilities are endless with this one as well, it’s not just for family photos. What about favorite movies or television shows? The personalization possibilities have our minds in overload! Learn how to make this adorable gift over at Almost Makes Perfect.
What are some of your favorite pins? We’d love it if you shared them with us in the comments! You can also see what else we’ve been pinning here!