Today lovely readers, we would like to share with you our Top 5 favorite recipes from Pinterest. We are sharing these 5 pins in particular, because we have actually tried them + loved them!
- Blueberry Lemon Crescent Ring – This is dessert cleverly disguised as breakfast, so of course we had to try it. We used puff pastry instead of crescent rolls, doubled the recipe and put it into a 13×9 baking dish, sans ring shape. Since making this recipe, we’ve used the lemon cream cheese portion to top blueberry pancakes! You can find the recipe over at The Girl Who Ate Everything.
- Cheeseburger Soup – The fact that this soup has hamburger bun croutons on top won the pickiest of us over immediately. We aren’t big meat eaters, but we make the occasional 100% grass-fed Angus beef exception. This soup tastes just like a cheeseburger and is a very filling, very comforting meal. Try this one out before the summer gets here! You can get the recipe from Damn Delicious.
- Baked Mozzarella Bites – These were so easy, so tasty and the perfect low-carb addition to our dinner. We paired these with a Caesar salad and everyone was impressed! Get the recipe on the My Fitness Pal blog.
- No-Bake Honey Nut Cheerios Snack Bars – We love that these bars use honey instead of sugar. Also, the possibilities are endless with these! Everybody in the family loves them and we have added many different things to them, our favorite so far being yogurt covered raisins. We want to whip some up with Wegman’s Rainbow Sunny Seeds! Get the recipe from Averie Cooks.
- Mediterranean Kale, Cannellini and Farro Stew – Farro isn’t something we can find easily at our supermarket, so we use brown rice instead. We made this recipe for this past Christmas Eve and the family loved it! This isn’t just a winter stew though, the stew is light and can be enjoyed any time of year. Get the recipe at Cooking Classy.
What are some of your favorite recipes from Pinterest? We’d love to hear all about them in the comments! Make sure you follow our Pinterest board recipes to see all the delicious food we’ve been pinning!