Hello lovely readers! Since we shared our cute amigurumi friends yesterday, we realized that we haven’t picked up many yarn projects lately. This week’s Pinterest round up is our Top 5 free knit and crochet patterns!
- Shadow Chevron Dishcloth – We love knitting dish cloths because they help us hone our knitting skills without taking too much time or yarn. This great pattern by Staci comes from the Very Pink blog. Head on over to snag this free pattern.
- Clothes Hanger Organizer – We prefer crochet because it’s really fast for us, so instant gratification or time management plays a huge part in which patterns we chose. This pattern is great because it used things we already have on hand, and we are always in need of more places to put our stuff! Designed by Debra Arch, it appeared in the August 2013 issue of Crochet World.
- Going Places Shawl – This shawl is just gorgeous. We have knit one other shawl by chart before, The Lonely Tree Shawl, so we feel confident that we can follow along with the charted pattern that Nancy Queen offers for free on her blog Noble Knits. We have the perfect yarn already, a bamboo laceweight that has such a silky feel to it!
- Breezy Shell Top – We’d love to imagine our daughter wanting one of these in every color – it’s just so pretty, but we aren’t 100% sure she will like it. We hope so because we love it! This crochet pattern by Lorene of Cre8tion Crochet is just perfect for the warmer weather and will be finished in a jiffy! Get the free pattern here.
- Iris Bloom Bonnet – Oh my goodness, we need this hat in our lives. Gretchen Tracy of Balls to the Walls Knits has the greatest blog full of amazing, free patterns! We may start making this hat tonight – if you’d like to make it, go get yourself the free pattern. We love the bonnet style of this hat and those tassels!
We are definitely quicker at crocheting than knitting, but we know that with more practice we will become quicker at knitting too! Do you like to knit or crochet? What are some of your favorite patterns? We’d be super happy if you let us know in the comments below! Be sure to follow us on Pinterest to see everything we’ve been pining!